For you better understand the problem Allow Me to clarify What is bandwidth because it can mean a things in general.
- Bandwidth might be a limit on the maximum rate Download / Upload data information speed (rate) your website can be accessed with.
Information is moved in computer conditions normally in Bytes / Kilobytes / Megabytes / Gigabytes and Terrabytes.
- A) High Download speed limit is required in case your If your website has a lot of files Site has to be fast in downloading and its own own users often download from it.
- B) Your upload speed has to be high if your site gets a Lot of traffic of Upload type (e.g. many people are uploading info to your website) — an example for high Upload need site is such as Google Drive support that’s configured to receive data with a very high Upload limitation.
- C) long-term may also stand about the amount Of data transferred at a certain period of time (lets say your Hosting Providers might make it possible for you to Download / Upload 10 Gigabytes daily a day hiring a Bandwidth sum is common particularly at the time of Cloud computing we’re entering lately, where it’s typical for an Internet Hosting user to hire assign for a specific bandwidth source based on its requirements.
When you have a sudden bandwidth is common Increase in quantity of down / up data traffic your site experiences due to enhanced reachability from Organic Searches in Search Engines or as an important link to your site provided (software product) is becoming Viral online being posted on some huge group on Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest etc..
The increased amount of top visitors website registration Upload / download (data share) may push your website to reach the bandwidth capability (lets say 500 Gigabytes a month) and then your hosting provider automated shaper may start showing up your customers the annoying 509 web server error code.
- Option to Bandwidth Limit Exceeded error
You’ve got your hosting profile (max amount of data that can Be moved ) and since the Limited access to your site could damage severely your internet presence the issue has to be solved at a shortest period possible as each second and minute of downtime to your website might destroy your site reputation both for Search Engines (site SEO) and also for end users which take advantage of your website content information, that’s especially certain if your website is unreacable due to the mistake for 1 or 2 hours. If the inaccessibility to site continues for too long (lets say a week) without being monitored that might even make some of the pages or the whole website being momentary delisted from Search Engines, hence the issue needs to be solved in a matter of minutes …
To do this just use your Internet Hosting provider account provided Management interface and do cover a Hosting plan upgrade that switches one to Unlimited Bandwidth hosting plan (if such is present from HP) or better change your account plan into Infinite Profile Account (in which you will receive infinite amount of disk space, CPU time and bandwidth.
Shared hosting programs OVH, on Amazon Web Services, Hostgator, BluehostOvh.com had shared hosting plans offering unmettered (unlmited) bandwidth of course that unlimited isn’t really unlimited, it merely means the limitations of bandwidth tube you get is so high it is mostly unlikely you will ever reach it except if you’re not operating in innovation Video sharing service that is to be an immediate concurrency to websites like Youtube.com or even Vimeo. The majority of websites match a traffic limitation more than some 100Gb to half a Terabyte monthly and never however are of small or mid-sized scales.
For users hiring a VPS server Rather than Data net Hosting control panel like cPanel, ISPManager, Kloxo Virtual Min etc. there Is a way to choose the specific amount of resources you plan Your site to have (based on your fast website scaling research).